Make your hygiene department the profit center it needs to be.
- Learn how to create in the minds of your patients an understanding of the value associated with Hygiene continuing care appointments.
- Learn how to dramatically reduce lost dollars for no-shows and last minute cancellations.
- Learn how to change from a prophy palace to a comprehensive soft-tissue management program.
- How many new patients per month are welcomed into your practice? Why aren't you adding more hygienists to handle the patient flow?
- Four pieces of information you absolutely need to know about your Hygiene department before evaluating the upside potential.
- Re-activation – in just about every dental office, I find a significant “practice that exists within the practice”. These are patients who still consider you to be their primary dental provider, but do not have a scheduled continuing care appointment. Learn how to bring these patients back into the fold.