Where are you going today, and where are you going tomorrow?
Practice transitions have become a major part of my consulting business. I do not act as a broker – or charge brokerage commissions. Instead I act as a facilitator and advise both buyers and sellers. These transitions are usually complex and take experienced stewardship. But with proper planning and an understanding of all the issues from the point of view of both parties, the process can be easier than you think.
- Merging two practices together.
- Acquisition of another dental practice – what I call a “below the radar” transition.
- Expansion of your current facility.
- The outright sale of your practice.
- Creating associate agreements.
- Creating partnership agreements.
The final result should always be a win/win for both the seller and the buyer.